Inspired by this (http://curlygirldesign.com/blog/view/a_few_truths2) blog post today… I have made my list of the 6 things that make me unreasonably happy today!
- Being a late bloomer (just like my mom used to tell her disbelieving teenage daughter that she would be).
- Dark chocolate, good cheese and perfectly ripe fruit.
- The ability to live life to the fullest. every. single. day.
- Taking 1 hour every morning to work out, for me. Just for me.
- Sharing something that makes someone else’s day better, brighter, warmer and full of hope.
- The moments that I remember to be thankful, grateful and humble for all that I am, all that I have and who I get to share this life with.
What’s your 6?