he does that make me fall in love with my fiance over and over again…
– Starting my car every morning and remembering to turn on my seat heaters.
– Handing over the garage door opener to me for the winter since it only fits 1 car.
– Being the driver most of the time.
– Being excited and exclaiming that the cookies I made are his favorite (ever time, regardless of the type of cookie or how they turn out).
– Not yelling at me for constantly NOT putting the new toilet paper roll on the roller doo-dad. I am that person who just sets it on top. Every time.
– Thoughtful grocery shopping. Getting extra veggies, light yogurt, and oatmeal because he knows I love that stuff.
– Trying anything new with me without much of a complaint.
– Grilling steaks. His steaks are my favorite.
– Calling my Dad to ask for my hand in marriage (he will FOREVER have brownie points for this).
– Not getting annoyed that the alarm goes after shortly after 5:00am every morning so I can zumba before work, even though he doesn’t need to get up until 6:30ish.
– He will watch shows like Say Yes to the Dress with me.
– When I got a job promotion, his first text was, “Tell me all about it, I want to know!”… Made me feel very special.
– He believes in me. He allows me to be my weird little self and loves me for it.
– He supports me in my journey to strengthen my faith and never makes fun of me and encourages me when I’m feeling down.
– Kissing me goodnight, every. single. night.
– Bringing home a new bottle of wine and telling me all the reasons he chose it (A-dorable).
– And last in this list (but certainly not the end of what he does or by any stretch of imagination the least)… asking me to be his, Forever.