- My husband
- My nieces
- My dogs (when they are being good)
- My Step Son
- My Parents
- All the other family (and there is a lot of them)
- Oceans (being around them, hearing them, thinking of them)
- Dark Chocolate (80% or higher)… also Tiramisu
- Other people rocking their style/attitude/etc.
- LOVE (in all forms, between all people)
- My Tattoos
- A great scarf (must be ridiculously big and soft)
- Walking through nature
- Great Songs (I’m obsessed with “If You’re Out There” by John Legend
- A great book (Sarah Addison Allen is one of my favorite authors for smile-worthy books).
- Hallmark movies with Aunt Deb and Uncle Dick, by the fire, all cuddled up
- Baileys (on the rocks or in hot chocolate) ^ also usually happens when doing number 21
- Toms shoes
- Comfortable sweaters, slightly oversized with long sleeves
- Droppin’ it like it’s hot on the dance floor
- Random run-ins with interesting strangers
- My RED HOT sisters from all over the country
- NUTELLA. Duh.
Lately it’s seems like there is so much drama in the lbc…
No, but really. Im not immune to the emotions that are running through our country/state/community right now. From rage to elation, from depression to indifference, from desperation to determination.
This isn’t a post to tell anyone how to feel or even share how I feel (politically/emotionally/mentally/hungrily) because there’s so much of that being shared already on social media.
It’s just to say that I’m just over here still eating too much Nutella. Working out every day. Sipping my wine. Loving my friends and family. Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. Watching more of the TV show ‘Cops’ than most grown ups probably do. Taking all the pictures of my dogs. Trying to be the best wife, step mom, daughter, sister, aunt, friend, employee… ME… that I can be. I hope some of those efforts leak out onto the people I meet and brightens their days.
Let’s all leak a little goodness on other people.